The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Welsh List / Anglesey Weekend
1 message
Select a forum:
In the complete absence (as far as I know) of any list to acknowledge the huge contribution that Wales has made to our Megalithic & Prehistoric heritage, I've started a Yahoo! Group to that effect.

Please see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WelshStone/

Welsh Stone - Maen Cymru

if you are interested!

Also, some of us are gathering for an Anglesey Stones Weekend, April 3rd & 4th, staying overnight 2nd and 3rd in local accommodation. Baza is coming along, as well as stoney interested folk from around the country (Chester, Northants, London, Poole, Nottingham) and hopefully the world! Maybe a US visitor, and a friend of mine who now designs Ice Cream (now there's a job!) in the Netherlands.

The cost will be between £15 per head, and £27 per head (the more we have, the lower the cost), self catering. We hope to have a camp fire on the Saturday evening, too. Get in touch, or I'll mail you from your info.

Cheers

Tim

Reply | with quote
TimP
Posted by TimP
2nd February 2004ce
17:06