The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Callanish Forum Start a topic | Search
Callanish
Callanish by patience
23 messages
Select a forum:
Patience Jane! Circumstances will bring them within your reach - at times I'd virtually given up hope of getting to Callanish.... But you know some of that story!

Habibi makes doing it by bike sound lovely because it would be (in good weather!) and easy because it is.

It's just that other factors get in the way for most of us! (Fitness etc for you, you say. And for me, laziness - as well as fear of the misery of bad weather when on a bike & camping!)

Still having to be patient for the Orkneys myself! I'll get there - maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but when the time comes I'll be ready!

Welcome Habibi! Your idea of getting some 'training' in & doing the trip when children get old enough is actually very appealing. Unfortunately my son, Callan, isn't even 2 until October!!!!

By the time he's old enough, I'll be too old (late 50s) to even get on a bike. Just kidding! (I hope!!) :^)

love

Moth

Reply | with quote
Moth
Posted by Moth
9th July 2003ce
21:14

1 reply:

Re: Callanish by patience (habibi)

Messages in this topic: