Tynron Doon 1
Image by ginger tt
Tynron Doon

Tyron Doon

Why is this not listed? it is an amazing iron age hillfort outside Tynron. More info can be found at http://www.rcahms.gov.uk/pls/portal/newcanmore.details_gis?inumlink=65300. Surely I'm not the only person that is aware of this site.

Sorry Should be tynron doon Doh

ginger tt wrote:
Why is this not listed? it is an amazing iron age hillfort outside Tynron. More info can be found at http://www.rcahms.gov.uk/pls/portal/newcanmore.details_gis?inumlink=65300. Surely I'm not the only person that is aware of this site.
I missed that one..drove past it last week.

Hello ginger tt,

You should now be able to add content to the page:
http://www.themodernantiquarian.com/site/11702/tynron_doon.html

Thanks,

TMA Ed

ginger tt wrote:
Why is this not listed? it is an amazing iron age hillfort outside Tynron. More info can be found at http://www.rcahms.gov.uk/pls/portal/newcanmore.details_gis?inumlink=65300. Surely I'm not the only person that is aware of this site.
I appologise for spelling Mistake it should be Tynron doon. Bloomin spellcheck!