Stop number 5 on the Tramore 'Dolmen Drive'.
This tomb took a bit of finding but we got there in the end. Situated in the middle of a field to the right of a minor road to the north of Ballynageeragh village (which has the dolman painted on its pub sign!)
Although the tomb has been 'restored' with concrete around the base of the uprights and a wall built at one end, don't be put off as this is a nice place to visit. The wall states that the tomb was restored by P Murray and Sons 1940)
There is a small info board.