The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Sacred wells on TMA
15 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
When you first said you were going to make a sacred wells website I was in short trousers.

Haha! :D I think that ship has sailed... Although it IS always in the back of my mind. The trouble is that now my data and photos are all SO out of date and I don't get to as many wells as I used to (the kids just aren't as into wading through boggy fields, through rivers and hacking at overgrowth as I am!)

Mind you it'd be interesting to see how some of them have changed over the years! Mostly the location rather than the actual well. Although some have been renovated and other fallen into disrepair since my visit.

There are some amazing resources available now, that weren't when I first mentioned it. But hang on... I could ask if I could use some of said resources... Hmm...

You've just reignited a spark, ya bugger! :D

G x

Reply | with quote
goffik
Posted by goffik
3rd April 2019ce
11:57

In reply to:

Re: Sacred wells on TMA (spencer)

2 replies:

Re: Sacred wells on TMA (nigelswift)
Re: Sacred wells on TMA (BigSweetie)