The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Ritual Protection Marks at Creswell Crags
11 messages
Select a forum:
Amil04 wrote:
Cheers for yours..

I wonder if Linda has told anybody that someone else discovered these years ago? I was unable to move forward with any reaseach at the time due to access restrictions...being by no means a complete yay sayer regarding the age of the engravings in the caves there.

I’ve just mailed Prof. Ronald Hutton since he appears in the article. Just to keep the record straight.

They’ve timed the publicity well haven’t they? Just as the new seasons about to start..and cave tours begin again.

You must visit..fascinating place.. question what your told.

So...? I’m the initial finder of what could be the largest collection of Ritual Protection Marks in the country? Hilarious!! Ahaha! That’s mad. Just another day..hahahah. Not fair!!

That's messed up that you didn't get credit for discovering this. Unacceptable. Throw your hat in the ring. Write to the parties involved and write an open letter to the journals publishing about this. This isn't simply about you and your pride - it's about the lack of academic integrity of those claiming credit.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Zariadris
15th February 2019ce
20:44

Messages in this topic: