The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Best site visited 2017
37 messages
Select a forum:
Sanctuary wrote:
GLADMAN wrote:

The call is unspoken, never unheard. It would be nice. The only Scotland trip I made this year was Edinburgh for a business conference. But then I have to say Dartmoor and Bodmin were in no way an 'instead of'. Need to try and fit everything in. Impossible :-)

I gave up on 'everything' many years ago when I decided it was much more interesting to study a site and its surroundings in much greater detail then dashing from place to place. By doing this I got to realise how much more there was to a site than had been previously published.

How true that is, just starting to enjoy the pleasures of understanding single sites in more detail rather than just dashing from place to place, although I do enjoy that as well. Problem is, still so much to see and experience and not enough time

Reply | with quote
Posted by costaexpress
5th January 2018ce
10:42

In reply to:

Re: Best site visited 2017 (Sanctuary)

1 reply:

Re: Best site visited 2017 (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: