The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: [Off topic]
253 messages
Select a forum:
Mustard wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
nigelswift wrote:
Yes. I don't want it locked. If it's not to someone's taste let them not read it. Locking it would be a very dubious action.

Dubious? LOL
I'm letting everyone have a final fling but it is just continuing in the same boring tit for tat way. If you want to watch tennis played properly then Nadal is playing in a final today, go watch that.
Or, start a new thread, simple.

I'm not being funny, but it's not really your job to act as arbiter of what is or isn't acceptable forum behaviour, is it? You don't "own" a thread just because you started it, you're not a moderator, so it's not really your role to "let" people have a final fling. That's not exactly giving a good impression of the forum either - do we want people thinking that discussions will get locked when the person who started them isn't happy with the way they're going?

If a thread is started and gets hijacked so that it no longer contributes to that original thread than the original poster has every right to lock it as you well know.

This topic is locked
Posted by Sanctuary
11th November 2013ce
11:51

In reply to:

Re: [Off topic] (Mustard)

Messages in this topic: