The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: Hill-fort Survey
28 messages
Select a forum:
If you've looked at the site are you not put off by the fact that it could take you all day to travel to a site, take measurements with a tape measure (as they ask you to), and various other observations, type it all into the form, and not even know whether someone else had already been there and done it before you?

If your remark about sitting at home and getting things off the internet is a gibe at me then it makes me laugh as you have contributed precisely three photos and one site to TMA. Perhaps you've got an enormous website somewhere with masses of thoroughly original research, maybe you have. I say good luck to you and all your contributions to the Oxford website, I'm sure they'll be very happy to have your help, and at least you won't have to trawl this forum telling everyone how crap it is. It's as crap or as good as you make it. I just see you whinging today and I don't see much past evidence of you trying to contribute to the website either.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
9th July 2013ce
19:57

In reply to:

Re: Hill-fort Survey (Evergreen Dazed)

1 reply:

Re: Hill-fort Survey (Evergreen Dazed)

Messages in this topic: