The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Pembrokeshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Pembrokeshire
Re: Favourite Places
20 messages
Select a forum:
Pembrokeshire is lovely, its easy to see why you love it so much Moss - in fact it was you who inspired me to go in autumn back in 2009. On that occasion I went by public transport and probably stayed too far south but still lovely (the first time I saw ravens was while walking the coastal path). We live in a beautiful country much of which is accessible to the coastline and sea.

I've just returned from my 'big' trip to the Highlands of Scotland and Lewis/Harris. The mountains (still snow capped) are breathtaking and everything seems clean and well cared for. Inverness is a city I'd love to go back to ... the truth is though, my favourite place is Wiltshire - specifically the Avebury landscape. The Marlborough Downs and Pewsey Vale will always feel like home ... and home is where the heart is.
All the best - good to see you back.
June

Reply | with quote
tjj
Posted by tjj
28th May 2013ce
13:19

In reply to:

Favourite Places (moss)

2 replies:

Re: Favourite Places (moss)
Re: Favourite Places (The Eternal)