The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: Similarities elsewhere?
391 messages
Select a forum:
No Roy as far as i'm concerned you're the first to mention them to my knowledge, i had seen and noticed them, but you're the sort to get it in a book for all to see, and when others see them after the 3D scanning of the future, i'll be the first to say "Roy was the first, look in his Trethevy book" :0} You know what "THEY'RE" like, they'll nick your idea like a shot, the keying points could end up the real find because it opens up a new world in Portal dolmans everywhere because it makes it easier it see how it was intended to be, i've done the same at Mulfra and straight away the way i now see the place is far closer to the truth than how i used to [like Chun, when really it's more like Chun and Zennor mixed together, as Mulfra could never have been a closed box like Chun, and i did think it was].

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
1st April 2013ce
21:34

In reply to:

Re: Similarities elsewhere? (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: