The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Trethevy Quoit Forum Start a topic | Search
Trethevy Quoit
Re: Similarities elsewhere?
391 messages
Select a forum:
I believe yes, yes, yes the missing wooden parts are what make a lot of the portal tombs look like they have stones the wrong way round, they're not it was for split logs to lay against, all these were monuments of wood and stones and nearly all excavations turns up wooden postholes somewhere, we KNOW they used wood loads but for some reason it gets ignored for the stone we can still see, i know this because i can feel where the wood was as it's energy leaves a trace over all this time, you could say i can still "see/feel it" in some strange way, anyway all these stuctures had loads of wood in there designs, and it was easily replaced at places that where in use over long periods of time, it's the wood that's gone and forgotten, you all know it's true:0p

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
1st April 2013ce
20:33

In reply to:

Re: Similarities elsewhere? (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: