The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: In summary...
761 messages
Select a forum:
bladup wrote:
Harryshill wrote:
Keep dreaming.

Why? do you want to crush them? whoever you are, Who Are you? you hide behind that name, nobody will trust you doing that, you're voice just gets weaker and weaker, be negative sometimes but do it all the time and you're just showing yourself to be a negative person full stop, if you haven't got anything positive to add just go do something else and leave us alone because we know how you think, you think they should leave it alone, we know because you've said it enough times, enough, your just repeating yourself over and over like a fucking broken record, don't bother replying to me because i won't be reading it, i bet no one will.

To be fair everyone's point is valid, even if that comes across as ultra negative which HH very much does, but at least it shows that all stonheads don't necessarily agree, something i guess you'll come across many times i guess, if this has any legs.

Reply | with quote
harestonesdown
Posted by harestonesdown
23rd January 2013ce
20:43

In reply to:

Re: In summary... (bladup)

1 reply:

Re: In summary... (Harryshill)

Messages in this topic: