The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Silbury Hill trespassers
295 messages
Select a forum:
Harryshill wrote:
I was thinking about the law, regardless off what people think of climbing the monument, trespass with damage can be dealt with in a Court.

If damage can be seen to be done in the present weather conditions then now is the time to prosecute .

Caught on camera, that sort of thing.

It's very hard to prosecute anyone for Trespass in reality, i should know because if i need to go anywhere i'll go no matter what anybody say's, how do you think i got to Robin hood's ball and Yhys Hir [and lots of others], i certainly wasn't going to ask any bombing bastards if it was ok!!! [i don't even ask landowners either unless it's in what i'd call their garden, like the Harestane stone circle in peeblesshire], see if you can find anyone ever been done with trespass of an ancient site, we have to be able to get to them, to use the things, if not they just become sculptures to just look at and that would be bollocks and pointless.

Reply | with quote
bladup
Posted by bladup
7th January 2013ce
11:42

In reply to:

Re: Silbury Hill trespassers (Harryshill)

1 reply:

Re: Silbury Hill trespassers (Harryshill)

Messages in this topic: