The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Eire Forum Start a topic | Search
Eire
Re: Ireland
235 messages
Select a forum:
Great to get so many replies, hope I wasn't being some kind of a prima donna. I think I may have had a case of "posters block". I'm going to try and get a few bits posted everyday if I can.

I still think a few extra buttons on the main menu is a good idea. Perhaps rather than having a stickied thread for Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales. There could be button that when you clicked it, it listed all the Irish / Scotish or whatever threads.

I know everyone in Ireland has a lot less time now, between work and raising kids but I do think a meet-up would be great.
So if anyone has any suggestions for that let me know. I chatted to a guy that does "Heart of Burren" tours via email about doing a specific megalithic tour in the Burren and the possibility of heading up Turlough Hill and he said he would look into it. I think that could be a fairly challenging but very interesting walk.

Reply | with quote
bawn79
Posted by bawn79
20th October 2012ce
12:52

In reply to:

Ireland (bawn79)

Messages in this topic: