The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: surprise
380 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
But of course, flouting of rules IS to the ultimate detriment of others, that's the problem, that's what millions of people understand and apply and the root of this whole argument.

No Nigel, you BELIEVE that every transgression is to the detriment of others. I don't. That's the root of our disagreement, certainly.

Again, you use emotive and loaded language that misrepresents the views of others. It's a low tactic and quite rude. I have never, at any point, recommended "flouting" any rules. To be clear, "flouting" is "to show contempt for; scorn". I do not have contempt or scorn for the rules - I simply don't believe in blindly adhering to every single rule, in every single circumstance. And I would be incredibly surprised if you've never knowingly broken any rule in any area of your life, because that would make you remarkably saintly.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
6th September 2012ce
10:31

In reply to:

Re: surprise (nigelswift)

1 reply:

Re: surprise (nigelswift)

Messages in this topic: