The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: rules
380 messages
Select a forum:
goffik wrote:
Mustard wrote:
But hey.... obviously it's ok for you to make ludicrous comparisons, but not for anyone else.

I'm sure you're not that dim. I knew I'd regret replying to you. Lol.

G x

You've made a comparison between non-harmful, unauthorised access, and people carving swastikas into scheduled monuments. Can you explain how the two things are related please? You're drawing a specious connection between two totally different things in an attempt to discredit a position without actually engaging in polite, reasonable and rational debate. If you have a point to make, why not do so through civil discussion, rather than making a trite, drive-by, soundbite posting? Seriously.... the tone of this forum could do with raising. It seems that as soon as anyone fails to tow the party line, it's open season for sarcasm and sneering. It's ugly and ignorant, and it means you're going to end up preaching to an empty room.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Mustard
5th September 2012ce
16:17

In reply to:

Re: rules (goffik)

1 reply:

Re: rules (goffik)

Messages in this topic: