The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury & the Marlborough Downs Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury & the Marlborough Downs
Re: Avebury footpath partly destroyed
85 messages
Select a forum:
nigelswift wrote:
Yes let's. Goff has said he meant no harm, the alleged aggrieved party has said they accept he meant no harm and apologised for reacting yet three people and especially you are still saying otherwise - what's that about? Telepathy? Just shut up about it now please, you have no right. And as for the condescending tone, well....

As an aside, I happen to know Goff has done loadsa stuff for heritage over the best part of a decade. You probably don't know as he doesn't say, but he has. He certainly doesn't deserve the disgusting villification he is getting elsewhere and which you are unwittingly encouraging here.

Cue more crap I suppose....

Nope I'm done. Said what I wanted to say quietly and without encouragement from anyone else and without being rude. I sail alone and don't get influenced by others.

This topic is locked
Posted by Sanctuary
1st September 2011ce
11:47

Messages in this topic: