The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Avebury Forum Start a topic | Search
Avebury
Re: QR Codes
356 messages
Select a forum:
[quote="Sanctuary"

I'm getting pissed off with all this tit for tat arguing and what is coming around to personal attacks. This is supposed to be a discussion forum where we can all enjoy what is supposed to be a shared hobby. Unless we all move on from this more and more members are going to leave or simply not bother posting any further which will result in only the views of a select few holding sway. I don't want to be part of that as lifes too short.[/quote]

I sympathise Roy , but leaving only means those who don't want to see chat , discussion or even ,heaven forfend , debate get their way . It may well be the case that not everyone who posts here wants to see a thriving healthy forum , you certainly are not one and by not posting the health of the forum suffers and those wishing ill are satisfied .If there are unwarranted impolite personal attacks and the eds don't intervene then that is what I would consider a fair juncture to leave ,but we have never reached that point . I don't have a mobile phone or likely to be in Wiltshire in August and can usually find someplace to have a piss without disturbing the local fauna so havn't bothered posting on most of these threads .

Reply | with quote
tiompan
Posted by tiompan
28th February 2011ce
09:28

In reply to:

Re: QR Codes (Sanctuary)

Messages in this topic: