The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Essex Forum Start a topic | Search
Essex
Re: The Essex mini Megameet
70 messages
Select a forum:
Resonox wrote:
Sanctuary wrote:
Resonox wrote:
drewbhoy wrote:
With all this digging going on I wish somebody would come and dig my garden.

Well get the ones who opened this old wound to come along...It would appear some people would do anything to disrupt harmony.

I just wish you'd ALL give it a rest and get on with the important things in life. This forum used to be the place to exchange views and better our understanding of the wonders of the past. Carry on like this and more and more seriously minded folk are going to leave and who can blame them. I always preferred working alone but it is nice to share views...maybe I should have stayed as I was, at least you don't court trouble that way and only have yourself to argue with. Wake up and smell the roses or see this forum die slowly...it's well on the way already.

I've never been one to cause trouble but enough is enough. I'm on the verge of cutting my connections with the forums I'm on if this tit-for-tat arguing and innuendo doesn't stop. Life's far too short with far to many mysteries yet for us to delve into with a passion and discuss sensibly amongst ourselves. I've never called upon the Eds before but I ask them NOW to sort this out once and for all before this forum is no more.

Roy

I am awaiting a reply from Mr. Cope as we speak...it's good having friends in the music business....opens all sorts of doors.

Only just seen this.
Are you having a laugh Mr "do you know who i am." ?

Your portraying yourself as the worst type of tosser with such statements dude.

Using imaginary contacts in the music industry to get someone banned from a megalithic forum. ?
I bet even your mates are cringing at that statement.

Grow a pair ffs.

Reply | with quote
megadread
Posted by megadread
29th April 2011ce
00:16

In reply to:

Re: The Essex mini Megameet (Resonox)

Messages in this topic: