The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Essex Forum Start a topic | Search
Essex
Re: The Essex mini Megameet
70 messages
Select a forum:
The Eternal wrote:
Resonox wrote:
Some people just can't help being twats, let's forgive him.
I'd love to forgive him in person. ; )

Reported!

Sorry, Resonox, but you started all this with your unnecessarily aggressive reply to tjj. Some people have been affected by drink driving, and a simple plea isn't offensive. I don't drink and drive, but I accept people reminding me not to.

If anyone should be "reported" it should be you in the first place, not megadread, but I don't see any point starting crying to those in charge, and anyway, why make things worse?

I accept that you didn't like megadread's reply, but an action often results in an equal and opposite reaction.

Let's leave it and move on.

There is so much bitterness on this forum these days, and most of it is about trivia. And, yes, I have been involved too, so I am not innocent, and don't claim to be.

Personally, I wish everyone a happy, successful, and site-filled meet. As far as driving goes, I'm sure you'll all be sensible, and remember the words of Jimmy Saville: "Clunk-click every trip, jangle jangle, jewellery, jewellery, say hello to Mr.Cigar, well how's about that then."

Regards,
TE.[/quote]

I'm passionate in all i do, as those that have met me will testify, and yes, i tend to go for the throat when someone i hold dear is (imo) being abused.

I upset people quite often, with my style of posting, that i accept, but it's never personal, though it may seem so, and i'd never apologise for who i am or what i'm perceived to be, via forums.

I do not hold grudges, i will walk with anyone, share info freely, as i have done many times in the past, and whether it be Resonox, Nigel or littlestone etc, those i've crossed swords with in the past, i still extend the offer of a meet up if in my neck of the woods anytime, all forum history forgotten.

I doubt the Eds haven't gotten round to this thread yet, and the reports, but despite my future tenure here this offer is always open, to everyone, contact e-mail is in my profile.

Geoff.

Reply | with quote
megadread
Posted by megadread
25th April 2011ce
23:04

In reply to:

Re: The Essex mini Megameet (The Eternal)

Messages in this topic: