The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Essex Forum Start a topic | Search
Essex
Re: The Essex mini Megameet
70 messages
Select a forum:
Resonox wrote:
megadread wrote:
Resonox wrote:
megadread wrote:
The Eternal wrote:
[quote="Resonox"]........I consider myself a responsible adult...and as such I don't need telling how to run my life by anyone especially when I stick strictly within all legal parameters........but someone who by their own admission does not drive(in fact since I've been on these boards ...I can count 10 seperate times when they have proudly boasted of the fact that they don't have a car)starts putting partronising twaddle on a thread...knowing fine well it has nothing to do with the topic..it smacks of trying to disrupt said thread.....something the moderators have warned against time and time again...so I hope they have taken note about who kicked this off!!!!
I am unsure what motives are behind this thread disruption...apart from soliciting responses like this and misquoting them to play at some kind of martyr.quote]

Personally, I can't see any reason for you to "kick off" about someone making a plea for not drink driving. No accusations against anyone were made, so I find your reaction a bit extreme. The fact that the person making the plea doesn't drive is irrelevant. You don't need to be able to drive to have an anti-drink driving opinion.
Also, to think that a plea against drink driving at a pub-meet to be a "thread disruption" beggars belief.
Regards,
TE.

Some people just can't help being twats, let's forgive him.
I'd love to forgive him in person. ; )

Reported!

Be sure to report yourself too, you sad excuse for a human.

Reported again

Report me all you like, you sad little bullying troll.

Reply | with quote
megadread
Posted by megadread
24th April 2011ce
09:31

In reply to:

Re: The Essex mini Megameet (Resonox)

1 reply:

Re: The Essex mini Megameet (Resonox)

Messages in this topic: