The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Old Harestanes Forum Start a topic | Search
Old Harestanes
Re: Missing the point...
21 messages
Select a forum:
Blimey Branwen, I was just expressing an alternative point of view. I thought yours was just as valid.

Just because I'm sad enough to have been using this site for a long time and have a lot of posts doesn't mean I think I'm Right or Better or anything like that. You shouldn't have deleted your piece, in fact if anything it well deserved to have been a visible folklore post not hidden away in the comments.

No offence meant I absolutely assure you, we're on the same side aren't we? If I come across as aggressive and holier-than-thou I might as well stop posting altogether, that is the very last thing I intend.

I will say though, it's a bit unfair to draw attention to this on the public forum when you've deleted what you'd written? Presumably you want other people to read about what's gone on, or you would contact me privately? But now people can't read your post and work out what's happened. And the remark in your last paragraph about 'as bad as that Rhiannon' is just insult.

Reply | with quote
Rhiannon
Posted by Rhiannon
29th June 2010ce
05:48

In reply to:

Missing the point... (Branwen)

Messages in this topic: