The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Hampshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Hampshire
Re: Witch Burial Site Under Threat
29 messages
Select a forum:
Simon Crook wrote:
This is a link to my article to the current(ish) state of play...
http://thegrammarofmatter.word[...]enchantments-of-kitnocks-hill/
There's much more to be said.

I could kick myself for not being involved in the application and subsequent public inquiry to have the Triangle registered as a village green (which was rejected) - there were too many bad things going on in my life at the time and I was too distracted, not that any involvement would have swung it the right way...

Two objections now to Winchester City Council's 'Footpath Stopping-Up Order' - if it's granted, development can proceed unimpeded...

Hi, Excellent read, don't know why you have not written and published ;)
I cannot comment on the 'land grab' of the triangle but the news yesterday is that Osbourne is going back to his relaxation of planning laws does not bode good.
As for plagariasm, that is bad, if you want to go further a letter either to publisher or author might help, at least she will think twice, or write the better book youself.
Problem is of course blog writing as well, we make ourselves public and therefore people can cut and copy without decent acknowledgment, reference to source is important.....

Reply | with quote
moss
Posted by moss
1st August 2012ce
07:25

In reply to:

Re: Witch Burial Site Under Threat (Simon Crook)

Messages in this topic: