The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Barbury Castle Forum Start a topic | Search
Barbury Castle
Re: Barbury Castle, Iron Age Round House
20 messages
Select a forum:
yes you are very right in what you have put here tjj my friend, sorry i was so cynical before and for my ignorant comment, just i see so much violence on the streets on a friday/saturday night and read in the adver about problems and things(but this is the same everywhere i guess), it gets me down at the best of times, you are very right a lot of people here are very hardworking, that is why i wrote my first comment about the roundhouse it saddened me is all to see a thing of such hard work dedication being destroyed. i like you my friend celebrate the wonderful wiltshire landscape, but i am just worried that this might be gone all too soon so that future generations will not be able to enjoy it. you are right i should be proud of the place i live, i like to think of it has home even if i am pessemistic at times. i enjoyed reading your blogs and your last message my friend. hope you are well. best wishes, will.

Reply | with quote
williamelmore
Posted by williamelmore
4th November 2008ce
18:29

Messages in this topic: