The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Italy Forum Start a topic | Search
Italy
Re: Italian places
55 messages
Select a forum:
I'm emotional (I'm italian after all). I'm not cool-headed at all. And I got the habit of
talking too much ( that's why I feel a bit frustrated not knowing your language better).
Your compliments are filling me with joy ! (I know it's childish but let my say that I feel not be alone anymore). Let me tell you more (hoping not boring you). Here the culture related to those sites is lost. They aren't even recognised for what they are. Not even as a touristic attraction.
There's a place, next to a spring, where I found the remains of a cromlech. The "Archeological Authority"didn't "find the time"to talk about it with me.
And I don't go back to that site because I can't stand that, year after year, some stone is moved from the place carryed away and ri-used for buidings. And I can't do anything against it because the site is on a private property...
Ciao Tommy

Reply | with quote
Ligurian Tommy Leggy
Posted by Ligurian Tommy Leggy
7th July 2008ce
17:57

In reply to:

Re: Italian places (fitzcoraldo)

1 reply:

Re: Italian places (Moth)

Messages in this topic: