The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Italy Forum Start a topic | Search
Italy
Re: Italian places
55 messages
Select a forum:
I'm so happy to be part of your world ! I waited six long months before being able to learn how to send my stuff in the web...discouraging, I'm ashamed ! But I got PC and Internet only by january and I don't feel so strong with my english. But now the time has come ! (I'm jocking of course) I feel like a river in flood. I got so much to tell you. But I feel frustrated because I can't show you the atmosphere of the places where I love to be. Or I find it difficult to tell you about what we feel (me and my second son) when we are there. But maybe you can understand me...I'm crazy because finally I found somebody who understand me and to whom I can tell about my passion. Here in my neighbourhood in Italy it's almost impossible to find somebody who's sensible to it. When here I try to tell somebody about the magic or sacredness of those places I'm immediately seen as a fool. So I shuddup! Ciao ! Grazie ! LTM

Reply | with quote
Ligurian Tommy Leggy
Posted by Ligurian Tommy Leggy
1st July 2008ce
13:58

In reply to:

Re: Italian places (Jane)

2 replies:

Re: Italian places (Ligurian Tommy Leggy)
Re: Italian places (Rhiannon)

Messages in this topic: