The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Northumberland Forum Start a topic | Search
Northumberland
Me aidez? M'aidez? Mayday?
36 messages
Select a forum:
I wonder if there's any point in asking for help? The shooter of Knarsdale Estates has just paid for an unplanned road to be driven through a listed roundhouse site (at NY653484). Miraculously they missed both remains but excavated a huge amount of roadstone from a quarry just where the perennial spring was. (I don't know what's happened to it - no doubt it will resurface somewhere). The protagonists are getting quite aggressive and I'd appreciate some diversionary tactics to tire them. A search, on the Northumberland S.M.R., using the term 'knaresdale' (sic), will pull up many genuine items, from several time-frames, that are under-reported locally. Flamboyant 'Indiana Jones' disguises/aliases are welcome. I'm pulling out great photographs, but at considerable cost 'to my nervous system'. This call is urgent, by the way, and 'you haven't seen me' ...

This topic is locked
Stoneshifter
Posted by Stoneshifter
1st June 2008ce
14:30

Messages in this topic: