The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: Mr Carr
669 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Goff!

goffik wrote:
Oi! Stobbit you two - I'll knock yer heads together! ;o)

G x

Sorry to seemingly start an argument, but it truly truly puzzles me why on earth Littlestone keeps doing what he does. It's damn obvious that there's some unresloved psychological problem he has with people that disagree with him, but why keep bringing such a blatantly visible ingredient up here on TMA for all to see? The doods egomania is blatant, but I didn't think he was so dim as to constantly show off his other unresolved issues aswell. I don't mind anyone throwing insults at me, that's OK (gimme all y' got!) - but I get sick of him throwing it at other people. It's simply what a bully does - and then, sometimes, other weaklings come along and join in with him.

I'd just rather we got rid of such psychologies. But, whilst it keeps emerging, I'll keep emerging and ask if they can keep such prattish behaviour aside (be it him or anyone else). Probably fighting a losing battle though...

Cheers - Paulus

This topic is locked
Paulus
Posted by Paulus
31st July 2007ce
14:11

In reply to:

Re: Mr Carr (goffik)

1 reply:

Re: Mr Carr (goffik)

Messages in this topic: