The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Silbury Hill Forum Start a topic | Search
Silbury Hill
Re: I'd take the Fifth....
669 messages
Select a forum:
ascorbic wrote:
Hi,
I'm new here. I'm not with EH or any other way involved in the project, but I do know some people and have it on good authority that this is *not* the end of the updates - it really is technical difficulties. They will have it up within the next day or so, and updates after that should be more regular. They've also taken on board the criticisms, and apparently future updates will be more detailed with more pictures and so forth. I don't know about the Ask The Experts thing, but I'll...ahem...ask.

- Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to TMA. Fill yer boots, pal! Any info you can get will be welcome. As you can see, this subject matters to a lot of us, and our frustration is directly attributable to the lack of transparency and clarity from EH, and their seeming indifference to the whole time capsule nonsense. We'd love for someone from officialdom to raise their head above the parapet and sign in on here.

Peace

Pilgrim

X

This topic is locked
Pilgrim
Posted by Pilgrim
18th June 2007ce
21:16

In reply to:

Re: I'd take the Fifth.... (ascorbic)

1 reply:

Re: I'd take the Fifth.... (ascorbic)