The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: RIP treaclechops
58 messages
Select a forum:
Being a total urbanite, I never come into this forum, as you know, but when I saw the title of this thread on the forums title page I had to click on it hoping I'd misinterpreted what it was going to say. Alas no.

I only had the privilege of meeting her once at your and Moth's wedding and she was truly lovely. We joked about the fact that she was an Antiquairer and I was an Unsunger and we would never meet forum-wise. And her speech at your wedding made me laugh my arse off. You know this, but she died WAY too young. Five months younger than myself for chrissakes. So sad and unfair.

These forums are inadequate to the task of expressing condolences, but please pass them on to her family, including her wife, who must be devastated. My thoughts are with them and you. And will be with her on Thursday afternoon.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Lord Lucan
5th January 2007ce
20:17

In reply to:

RIP treaclechops (Jane)

Messages in this topic: