The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Aberdeenshire Forum Start a topic | Search
Aberdeenshire
Re: First time in Aberdeenshire. . soon!
44 messages
Select a forum:
Hi Harv,
I live in Aberdeenshire between Dunnideer and the Tap o'Noth and can thoroughly recommend staying in Aberdeenshire, there's so much to see, I live here and haven't seen everything! Many years ago now, I made a website including a page for the symbol stones and circles around here. Here is the webpage http://www.womblies.20m.com/recumbant_stone_circle.htm
the site is dreadfully out of date ( we don't do B&B, that was an experiment when I was looking at alternative sources of income and I haven't got round to updating the site!) but it has some pictures and info you may find useful. Tomorrow there is a midsummer festival at a recreated RSC which looks great fun... here is the website www.sacredway.co.uk If you're up this way, and how could you not visit Dunnideer, drop in for a cuppa! A pity you're going back on Saturday as I am having a Solstice Stramash at the wee circle I madeat the bottom of our field...ah well maybe next time!!
Julie

Reply | with quote
juliree
Posted by juliree
17th June 2005ce
13:46

In reply to:

First time in Aberdeenshire. . soon! (suave harv)

Messages in this topic: