The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   Lancashire Forum Start a topic | Search
Lancashire
Re: Lancashire
21 messages
Select a forum:
And I'm tired of the comedy persona as well. Need to remove as much traceable material, with that id, that's available via Google, as possible. There's a lot still left.

The Bolton sites are being recognised now, as well the Northumberland stuff - it's all happening at once. I worked out all the declinations that were indicated by the Smithills rows - and have just tested one of them - the Mayday sunrise at the Thurstones. It's spot on. Bolton have not squashed my plan to rebuild one of the rows as sculpture - they have also not squashed my plan to claim some Hepworth sculpture as Finder's Fee (but there's time yet).

I suppose a new site group needs starting and the pressure I'm getting is that it should be called 'Bolton' rather than 'Smithills'. Also I thought that the Spica sightline, at Thurstones, was blocked by trees but it's not - it's still open.

Reply | with quote
BlueGloves
Posted by BlueGloves
7th May 2004ce
12:59

In reply to:

Re: Lancashire (Moth)

3 replies:

Re: Lancashire (treehugger-uk)
Re: Lancashire (Kozmik_Ken)
Re: Lancashire New Group needed !! (Rivington Pike)

Messages in this topic: