The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
You DO Rite!
19 messages
Select a forum:
Dear YooDooRite, nice to speak to you again. In answer to your question – NO, if you think there is a larger bodywork of writings about Rock Freak-Outs As A Liberating / Life-Affirming Force. There isn’t one. Perhaps YOU should endeavour to make the follow-up. The essay appearing on Rite Now I quickly wrote one night for one of Holy McGrail’s Gnostic projects last year. When I visited Julian shortly afterwards, I found it already forming part of the artwork / booklet for his own third Rite project; and I dug the cloud background. That’s the way things have always worked at HH and I love it! It’s like the ancient concept of the Bards where everything is absorbed in the service of the Modern Mystic. After all, everyone takes things from everyone else and if it's not for a despicable cause (like war propaganda), then all the better.

So feel free to recycle it, transcribe it or utter aloud in friendly gatherings. Or even better, improve it!
I should have a copy of it somewhere as a word document should you need it. Or it would be fun to add music to parts of it as well.

Reply | with quote
Posted by Annexus Quam
30th July 2003ce
17:33

In reply to:

Re: The Land That In Silence Stands (YooDooRite)

Messages in this topic: