The Modern Antiquarian. Stone Circles, Ancient Sites, Neolithic Monuments, Ancient Monuments, Prehistoric Sites, Megalithic MysteriesThe Modern Antiquarian

Head To Head   The Modern Antiquarian   General Discussion Forum Start a topic | Search
The Modern Antiquarian
Re: The "perpetual Choirs of Britain".
17 messages
Select a forum:
With regards to the choirs themselves, I beleive it is thought that 100-strong choirs would sing in shifts around the clock at each of the points around the decagon that forrester refers to. There are actually two of these geometric patterns in the UK. White leaved Oak is the centre of the western ring, however there is a also an overlapping eastern ring. I beleive the theory expands further to suggest that there are patterns through sacred sites across the globe representing the Earths Chakras (energy points like those in the human body) and that purpetual singing, praise and harmony at these points creates world peace. Such points across the world include the Great Pyramids, the Olgas, and some mountain in Tibet among many others.

There is in fact an organisation currently undertaking a festival of harmonic resonance or "festival of 144000 souls". Which through the meditating of 144000 souls on world peace will create harmony across the globe - I suppose though "good vibes". Good luck to them.

It's all rather confusing and the above is my interpretation of the facts (?!) as best I can comprehend them. But it is safe to say that the Pagan Oak at the foot of Ragged Stone is still a spiritual place or temple for many people even today.

*=moggz=*

This topic is locked
Moggz
Posted by Moggz
19th September 2005ce
19:41

In reply to:

The "perpetual Choirs of Britain". (Forrester)

Messages in this topic: