Leave Aberdeen going north on the A90 which goes past the Bridge of Don industrial estate. At the roundabout take the road to Potterton, the B999, until the sign for Mundurno farm is reached. On the opposite side a field contains the one remaining flanker, about a 1/4 mile flattish walk. In 1934 this stone was 7 ft. tall. Some time afterwards the stone fell but locals put it back up in 1993. This time it's height was 6 feet.
The last remnant of a Stone Circle? Keiller thought it to be a flanker, and reported that when the field was cleared, approx 8 fallen stones arranged in a circle around it were also removed. Photo online.