Cheryl Straffon in 'The Earth Mysteries Guide to Ancient Sites on the Scilly Isles' (Meyn Mamvro - 1995, revised 1999) gives the following information "to the west [of Tean] is the small inlet of Old Man which has a ruined entrance grave in a mound with kerb, orientated E-W to the equinox (at SV90491631). On the west side of the inlet the sea uncovered a cist (at SV905163) which was excavated in 1933 and 2 bronze brooches found."
Jeanette Ratcliffe in 'Scilly's Archaeological Heritage' (Twelveheads Press, 1995) gives the following information "Visible below high water mark is a fragmentary system of rectilinear fields defined by boulder walls. Some are well-preserved with long stretches of set boulders, others have become spread by wave action. They are of prehistoric or Romano-British dates and probably originally connected with similar ones on Old Man, in East Porth and in and around St Helen's Porth. On the south-west side of the system is a large cairn, stones heaped around natural rock with seven kerbstones around its perimeter - the result of stone clearance or a burial cairn."
Jeannette Ratcliffe in 'Scilly's Archaeological Heritage' (Twelveheads Press, 1995) gives the following information "On the summit of this hill, built against an outcrop, is a flat-topped cairn surrounded by ten kerbstones housing a rectangular chamber, whose walls protrude just above ground level. No capstones survive. To the south, an oval area enclosed by a low stone and earth wall is either a ring cairn or round house, with a possible entrance on its south side. At the hill's south-western end, a cairn, defined by a kerb of massive slabs (now mostly fallen) and natural rocks, contains a chamber, with slab and coursed walling, partly destroyed on the south-east side. These are two displaced capstones."