Two round barrows, one more or less ploughed out, the other pretty substantial stand some way to the approx west of The Giant's Grave. According to Pastscape:
"The larger and more complete of the two barrows, at SU 2433 7642, measures 30m in diameter and displays no sign of an outer ditch. In the centre of the barrow the soilmark of a pit is visible. The smaller of the two, at SU 2431 7643, measures only 20m, but is barely visible as it has suffered damage from ploughing. [RAF 106G/UK/1415 3312 14-APR-1946]"