'A barrow called 'Round Hill' on the north side of the lane leading from Bloxham to Milton, 72ft. in length and 12ft. high, was partially destroyed in 1867 and a skull found.' (Name 'Round Hill' not recorded on any OS. publications).(1) (1-2)
'Long barrow SP 442350 had its lower end flattened when road was made but the main end is untouched in a field on N. of road. When the ditch was cleaned a piece of closely packed small small stoned walling was visible in the middle' (Nothing visible on available A/P's). (3) This area was surveyed from aerial photographs as part of the SE Warwickshire and Cotswolds HLS NMP project. No sign of the long barrow was visible at this location on any of the available aerial photographs dating back to 1946 (4).