[Area: ST 757710] An M/LBA hoard of many ornaments, weapons and implements was found in 1894 in making the conduit immediately due south of the Monkswood reservoir, St. Catherine at a height of 366 feet. Some of the objects were dispersed but the remainder are exhibited at the Pump Room Bath. A detailed description (3) and typological analysis (4) of the hoard show it to be one of a number of hoards with continental analogies. [Broken objects suggest a founder's hoard.] Contents include whole or fragmentary quoit-headed pins, sickles, bracelets, torcs plus sickles, a spearhead, a knife and an awl. Also present was a small cone of thin sheet bronze plus two hollow conical terminals. (1-4) The majority of this hoard is in the Roman Baths Museum, Bath.