This site is much degenerated. A few large stones mark the tomb in the centre of a roughly circular area of stones/boulders about 30 metres diameter. The area is overgrown with trees. It is described in an article "The Horned Cairns of Ulster" by O.Davies and E.E.Evans in Ulster Journal of Archaeology, Third Series, Volume 6 1943. The site is described as a later monument, having two chambers. Even in 1943 they described it as having been badly disturbed to the extent that few human bones were found. The bodies were not fully cremated, but 'toasted' and dismembered and laid in the chambers (perhaps one body in each).