A Late Bronze Age settlement enclosure with associated field system with lynchets and round barrow cemetery containing 6 barrows situated 145 metres north 350 metres east of Rushmore Farm. It has a sub rectangular enclosure of about 0.3 hectares bounded by a low bank with a surrounding ditch with a single causeway leading to an entrance. The round barrow cemetery developed over a long period of time predating the enclosure and continuing in use throughout its occupancy. The field system includes banks of rectangular fields which predate the enclosure and cemetery but also continued in use throughout the period of occupation. Excavation in 1893 recovered a range of Bronze Age finds including beaker pottery, a bronze chisel or awl, two bronze razors and a looped spearhead. Roman pottery was found in the upper parts of the enclosure ditch and throughout the area. Other finds included flint scrapers, a sandstone saddle-quern and animal bones. The earthwork was restored after the 19th century excavation. Further excavations took place in 1978. Scheduled.