These two possible standing stones have the CPAT numbers 1781 and 5962.
Of the taller: This stone, once forming a gate post into the parish churchyard, was removed some years ago, when the present boundary wall was erected, to the farmyard of the closely adjacent residence called 'the Church-house,' where it at present serves as one of the gate posts at the main entrance. It stands 78 inches above the ground and tapers slightly upwards; its girth midway is 47 inches.
The other: This stone stands in the yard of Church-house farm, and close to [the above]. Of its story nothing is known. From the ground to its square top it has a length of 51 inches, with a girth of 72 inches. A small, circular hole has been drilled on one of its square sides, as if for an iron hinge.