Round barrow and associated inscribed stone (original now moved). Coflein description:
Twmpath Diwlith (SS83218879)
A round barrow, 22.9m in diameter and 1.5m high, when rifled in 1921, on behalf of the NMW, the mound proved to have been raised in two stages, there being a primary, previously rifled, cist.
Bodvoc Stone (SS83078878)
The Bodvoc Stone now forms part of the Margam Stone Collection (NPRN 94512), housed in the old school house, Margam, but originally stood as a monument stone on one of a line of Bronze Age cairns on Margam Mountain. Its inscription reads; 'BODVOCI HIC IACIT FILIUS CATOTIGIRNI PROENPUS ETERNALI VEDOMAVI' – '[The Stone] of Bodvoc. Here he lies, son of Cattegern [or Cattegirn], and great-grandson of Eternalis Vedomavus'.
The sixth-seventh century stone was defaced with modern graffiti and an OS mark before being moved to the Museum, and now a replica stands in its place.