A Bronze Age round barrow cemetery comprising eight bowl barrows and a pond barrow, most of which survive as earthworks although there is some substantial damage from ploughing. Several of the barrows were excavated in the early 19th century by Sir Richard Colt Hoare (1812). Four further mounds, probably of more recent origin, were recorded to the west by Grinsell (1957). The round barrows were surveyed at 1:1,000 in 2011 as part of English Heritage's Stonehenge WHS Landscape Project. See individual barrow records for details.