Canmore's description is short and to the point, "Fragments of an urn found in a small tumulus on a muir at Burnside Of Delgaty, were donated to the National Museum Of Antiquities of Scotland, by J. Stuart in 1853."
The tumulus is small and somehow still exists overlooking the Delgaty Burn. Made from small boulders there appears to be a very small kerb ring on top. Another part of the Delgaty mystery falls into place!
Leave Turriff heading east on the Ardin road and stop immediately after the first bridge. The barrow is a good 300 meters south thru sometimes boggy ground.