Nothing now is left of this RSC which was destroyed. The church, graveyard and walls all being placed on top of it. It's easy to see why the circle was built. Bennachie is clearly visible and less than ten miles away.
Leave the A96 at Colpy and take the A920 Oldmeldrum road. After a 1/2 mile take the first left. The ruined church is at the first corner which marks the start/end of the Lawrence Road.
extract from The New Statistical Account of Scotland 1845
"A Druidical place of worship anciently stood on the spot which is now the church-yard or burying-ground, and about the middle of it. It consisted of a circle of twelve upright large granite stones from Benochee, which were overturned when the first Christian temple was erected. One of these stones was taken out of the ground in 1821, and now remains above ground, near the spot from which it was dug up. The other eleven are still underground. This is a proof that the first Christian missionaries, in this country, erected their places of worship as near as possible to the holy hills of the heathens, that the people might be more easily persuaded to assemble there. In digging out the foundation stones of an ancient but small building, to which the last kirk of Culsamond had been attached, there were found below them, side by side, and at right angles with the wall, the skeletons of two men in perfect preservation. This happened in the year 1821, when the new kirk-yard dikes were building."