The Tumulus of Bougon or Necropolis of Bougon (French: "Tumulus de Bougon", "Nécropole de Bougon") is a group of five Neolithic monuments (barrows or burial mounds) located near La-Mothe-Saint-Héray, between Exoudon and Pamproux in Poitou-Charentes, France.
Their discovery in 1840 raised great scientific interest. To protect the monuments, the site was acquired by the department of Deux-Sèvres in 1873. Excavations resumed in 1968. The oldest structures of this prehistoric monument date to 4,800 BC.