This rock shelter is about 220m NW of the footbridge at the bottom of Cales Dale as it joins Lathkill Dale. Tricky climb onto the ledge and shelter.
Excavated by TA Harris in 1928. Finds included Upper Palaeolithic flints plus some reindeer bones. Neolithic flints were also recovered and included a discoidal knife, a leaf-shaped arrowhead and flakes. A possible human burial of a Neolithic date was also found.