Standing Stone. This stone (Colville 1930) is incorporated in the wall bounding the E side of the public road in front of Glenlussa Lodge. It is 2.3m high and measures 1.2m by 0.4m at the base, the longer axis being aligned NW and SE. The top of the stone has a rounded profile sloping down from NW to SE.
D Colville 1930; RCAHMS 1971, visited 1960.